News

2013 DCC Squad Announced

2013-2014 Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders

The final roster for the 2013-2014 Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders has been announced. This year’s squad consists of 27 returning veterans and 12 rookies.  View the squad photo page or click below to view profiles of each girl.

VETERANS
R Jinelle Esther 26 Melbourne, Australia
R Kaitlyn LaRae 18 Spring, TX Student
R Morgan Whitney 26 Mesquite, TX Photographer and Designer
R Paige Elaine 24 West Dundee, IL Personal Banker
R Rachel Le Ann 23 Whitehouse, TX Student/Assistant/Dance Teacher
R Samantha Melissa 20 San Marcos, CA Student

Comments

1. Chuck stimac says:

Is there anyway I can please get an autographed picture of all you gorgeous young ladies to put up on my wall? I’m a huge super cowboys fan please and thank you for all your time

2. Rosalinda Uribe says:

What happened to Chelsea?

3. Kim Dekett says:

To all of you Congrats for making it on the squad

4. I wished that Cassie Trammell was still on the team she was one of my favorite D,C,C, ladys, but maybe you can’t get back on the team after five years of being a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader, like she said lastyear, I will feel sorry for the other three ladys that has five years on the team next year!

• Ronald, you can be a DCC for as many years as you make the team, Sydney is a 6 year. Cassie didn’t re audition because she’s pregnant & is due in November.

• Syndney is here for her 6th yr. so yes they can stay if they want and there good enough!
      not sure if Cassie’s mother had something to do with her leaving, but yes she was great, Cassie i mean!!

5. Jessica Allison,

We are so proud of you, you make all of us proud to have you as part of our family! We will continue to keep you in our prayers! Your Cousin In-laws The Baca’s

6. wowee,
    congratulations to all of these beautiful dallas cowboys cheerleaders as well.and i’m happy for these hard working female athletes and all these lovely dcc girls as well.and i’ve been
    a cowboys fan since 1993 and i’ve been a dcc fan since 2001 and i’ve got them in My prayers as well. god bless the dallas cowboys cheerleaders,god bless the dcc fans,god bless the cowboys fans and god bless nfl fans and god bless america as well.
    chris michael hampton

7. Beautiful Girls! The best cheerleader squad in the NFL! Hands down. Good job Kelli and Judy!!

8. I love the cowboys I been a fan since 1996

9. Joyce everloving DCC Fan says:

I’m 50 years old and I’ve loved the DCC girls. When kelly was cheering and has never been to a game. But know I record you guys each fall

10. charles Moore says:

I have loved the Cowboys since I was a teenager, they as are the best team I have ever seen. I would love a autographed picture of all yiy lovely ladies. Thank you so much and God bless all of you!

11. Curtis Thompson says:

I sure would be in heaven if I could get a photo with each cheer leaders signature! Is that possible?
    Please!!

12. Jeffrey A.Earl says:

Wow Dallas you done it again the most beautiful cheerleaders in the league.Love too have photo.

13. I was wondering where Courtney Cook is. Also I’m glad that Rachel LeAnn came back and made the team. Congrats to all the girls on the team. I know you’ll be a great team. KOTOES to you syndey for staying beyound the five year mark.

• Bernie King says:

I was wondering the same thing…I just looked at this years squad picture and noticed Courtney was missing. :o(

14. Congrats to home town girl Mia greenhouse for making us proud in Joshua texas woohoo!

15. I can’t believe they snuffed some of the veterans for some of these new girls?

16. LeeAnn Jurden says:

I’m sad that Courtney Cook isn’t on the team anymore, anybody know what happened to her?

17. Even though I am really happy that Rachel Le Ann came back to try out again after her injury at last year’s training camp and made the squad this year, I must say that I am pretty sad that Chelsea isn’t on the team this year. She was the one what got me hooked on the dcc after watching her on last years DCC: Making the Team.

What happened to her?

• I watched the latest DCC making the team and it showed a preview of next weeks episode and she was in the office and was being question about partying and drinking. I think that has something to so with it

18. Oh, and many kudos to Sydney for making the dcc squad for a sixth season!! You go, girl!!

• I know! #6 ! Wasnt she the team captain last year? Maybe she is filling in or something bc on the CMT sneak peak Kelli said, “We lost a cheerleader today” …. ….

• She said we lost a teamate today and I’m pretty sure she was asking about that cowboys player who died in a car accident.
        And they don’t have team captains they have group leaders.

19. Ah. Where’s Chelsea??

• I am sad too, she was one of my favorites. Any word on her? She really seemed like the most wholesome down to earth one last year trying out. I liked her!

20. CHUBBY HERNANDEZ says:

FIRST OF ALL CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE CHEERLEADERS FOR THE 2013 SEASON. I HAVE BEEN A TRUE DALLAS COWBOYS FAN ALONG WITH THE CHEERLEADERS SINCE DON MERIDETH WAS THE QUATERBACK. MY FAVORITE DALLAS COWBOY PLAY THEN WAS MERIDETH TO HAYES. YOU ALL WERE PROBABLY NOT BORN. ANYWAY GOOD LUCK THIS SEASON AND GIVE EM HELL COWBOYS. THE REST OF THE NFL JUST WOKE UP A SLEEPING GIANT AND IT’S TIME TO SHOW EM WHO WE ARE. GOOD LUCK

• CHUBBY HERNANDEZ says:

TO ALL DALLAS COWBOYS CHEERLEADERS,
      I WOULD APPRECIATE AN AUTOGRAPH PHOTO OF THE DALLAS COWBOYS CHEERLEADERS FOR MY GRANDSONS. THEY ARE AGES 10 AND 3. IF POSSIBLE MAKE IT OUT TO JAVIER,JR. AND THE OTHER TO DARIUS. THEY ARE NOW GOING TO FOLLOW THE DALLAS COWBOYS AND CHEERLEADERS JUST LIKE I DID. I KNOW YOU HAVE TOO MANY ENGAGEMENTS BUT THIS WILL BLOW THEIR LITTLE MINDS AWAY AS WELL AS THEIR DAD’S HAHA
      CHUBBY

21. CHUBBY HERNANDEZ says:

OH BY THE WAY: THERE’S TWO TYPES OF COWBOYS FAN. THOSE OF US WHO ARE AND THOSE WHO WISH THEY WERE.

22. Dee Clark says:

To the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders,

You have earned the right to wear the most recognizable uniform in the world. You deserve to wear it for that reason. Wear it proudly. Smile every day and don’t blink because time is fleeting. Make memories EVERY DAY during this special time in your life. I wish you ALL every happiness in your journey as a DCC. I count myself lucky to cheer you all on this season. God Bless!!!

Dee

P.S. This message is true for all of us in life. Smile and make memories!!!

23. Congrats to all that girls that made it especially Jordan Elizabeth (we share the same name) , Mackenzie Lee, Ashley Marie, and Brittany Schram!!! I watched yall last year on the show and yall r my favorites!!!<3 what happened to Courtney Cook???:(

24. Oh and Carissa Rose and Jenna Lene<3 yall r amazing <3<3<3

25. What happened to Courtney Cox? Did she retire?

26. Hello ladies, you deserve to be blessed as one of amazing cheerleaders on the squad, it takes focus, talent, accomplished goals, life, future, hopes, dreams to becoming a role model, congratulations, you’re wonderful. What you think of AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas; what you getting prepared for Cowboys 2013 football season? I’ll look foward to send you a letter to let you know who my favorite Cowboys cheerleaders, how to interact and share amazing story. Go Cowboys!! Keep smiling, you’ll do fantastic.

27. No Alexandra Caroline? Ouch. But a beautiful squad, none-the-less.

28. Wish Chelsea was returning. Where are Collin and Emily Claire??

• Anonymous06095 says:

I read that Emily Claire had an opportunity at a prospective school. Not sure what opportunity that was or which school.
      As far as Chelse Elizabeth, I have no idea what’s going on with her.
      Does anyone know the status of Jennifer Marie??

29. Bernie King says:

Where’s Courtney Cook?

30. I have to agree with some of the other comments…where’s Chelsea???
    She was my favorite to watch, you not help but smile when she was on camera. I’ll miss her, hope she tries out again.

• I read all the comments about Chelsea I really liked her she was pretty and seemed like a really nice person. people make mistkes in judgement so I do hope that she learns a very valuable lesson. I know that people drink on social occasions but I don’t know what the rules are when it comes to be a DCC. so I think that Chelsea should have spoke to kellie about that . so she could know exactly if that was something she could do. she worked so hard to get on the squad and it’s a great organization but has strict rules and regulations. I only hope that Chelsea is allowed to try out again .

31. Congrats Ladys….

32. I find it so neat to see how I’m not the only one that misses some of the girls from last years squad. We notice right away “Where is Courtney?!,” “Where is Chelsea?!” “Yay, Sydney is back!”. Lol we love our DCC!

33. Mick Morris says:

Angela Rena and Jinelle Esther gratz on making the best team in the world. I am an Aussie in Oklahoma and looking forward to seeing you on the sidelines

34. what happened to miss Kellerman?

35. Where’s our Courtney? She was my fav…..the whole package,
    And I don’t see Vivian :( I liked her!

• I liked Vivian also she had just a warm spirit I was hoping that she would lose the weight and make the team. I wondered what happened..???

36. I do believe that the very best on the entire squad is Jackie Bob! Gotta love her!

37. I miss Kali Nicole!

• I do too, I truly believe she deserves to be there, watching the show, I saw nothing wrong with her profoance in the solo, and truly thought she was one of the best, equal to Jackie Bob in my opinion… Even though she was alittle shorter than the rest, she had the moves, and the look to rock being a DCC… So sorry to see her not make it… Hope she returns next year… And they reconsider their cut of her… She deserves it!!!

• She was so cute!

38. i love the cowboys cheerleaders …..they are my fav’s…..DCC ROCKS THE HOUSE
    COURTNEY MUST OF RETIRED

• DCC is one of my favorite shows I look forward to see it every week. I admire the women who try out for the team and the veterans. to see them work for their dream is very inspiring to me ..

39. I enjoy watching the making of the DCC. I’ve been a fan since the 60s and get to Dallas once or twice a season for a game. Love them!!

40. I just knew/felt Courtney would not be on the team again, when I saw her interview part of the auditions. Kelly was right, her behavior during the interview wasn’t normal for her….something was up. Whatever the reasons “Curly” was a nice addition to the team while she was part of it.

41. Nortnehaugeri says:

So did someone die? Maybe one of the girls everyone keeps asking about died!! Kelly was very upset on the previews for next weeks show when she says “we lost a team member”. Does anyone from Dallas know anythin?

42. Kaye Morgan says:

What happened to Vivian my favorite?

43. i loved chelsea!! she was my fav rookie from last year! :(

• Laurie Jean O. says:

I think many of us loved Chelsea. I think it was a mistake that they cut her. She was the best rep for what DCC stands for!

• Essa Kate says:

They cut her for negative comments and responses to being called in and for drinking. Kelli thought Chelsea wasn’t taking her role seriously.

44. Wish Alexandra Caroline was returning. My favorite.

45. SquirrelyGirly says:

What is kellie talking about when she says they lost one of their teammates?

46. When I was watching the new season, Courtney cook did get invited back to training camp. When the show was over, and they were showing a preview for the third week, Kelli Finglass was crying and saying they lost a teammate. I bet it has something to do with Courtney.

47. Does anyone know what happens to Ashley Paige? She reminds me of Natalie Woods from the 2007 squad, one of my favorites.

48. Hallie Klein says:

TO JENNIFER AMBURN:
    YAYYYYYYY GO MRS JENNIFER!!!!!!!!! SO GLAD YOU MADE IT!!!! HOPE YOURE HAVING FUN!!!!!
    -HALLIE KLEIN AND ALL OF YOUR DANCERS WORKSHOP STUDENTS

49. Laurie Jean O. says:

Are the two girls who cheered, I think, for a NY team on the squad this year?

50. I was watching the show and when it was over, they were showing a preview for the next week showing. It shows Kelli telling the vets, they lost a teammate. She was crying. Wonder who she was talking about?

51. Teresa kirkpatrick says:

Someone please tell me what happened to Courtney Cook? Im very worried

52. What happened to Courtney Cook? Did she look ill to anyone else when she did the question session?

53. love dallas cowboys cheerders, best team and the cowboys , lets win go cowboys best team ever. michelle keller.

54. On Making of the DCC, Kelli mentions Courtney was on a plane home to be with her family and to get counseling with her doctor. She said to respect Courtney’s privacy that is all she would say but was very sad to lose her. Courtney, here’s hoping you are doing well.

55. Leanne Clayton says:

What happened to Vivan (rookie)? She was the on-line poll winner who automatically made it in to training camp.

56. Regarding Courtney: just watching DCC making the team and they announced she had a medical emergency and had to return home right before the beginning of the series

57. As my previous comments said. I just KNEW Courtney would NOT be back due to the weirdness she displayed during personal interview. I do hope she is able to rebound from her personal demons, that she seems to be battling. With faith and family..she will overcome!

58. I really wanted Vivian to make it. The girl who had to change her solo at finals. She was adorable.

59. Uggggghhhhh no Courtney!!!!!!!!!!!1 No Vivian and no Chelsea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im pissed!!!!!!!

60. Ahhhhhhh don’t see my beautiful girl!! I forgot her name but ahhhh!!!!!!! She was amazing I really hope I’m just overlooking things!

61. Tessa was my favorite from the get go, was her knee injury bad enough to keep her off the squad?

• Essa Kate says:

She tore her ACL and meniscus. It required surgery and a 4-month recovery period. There wasn’t a way for her to stay on the squad.

62. Bill Schubele says:

Candidate Vivian ended up not making the team; you will have to wait a few more weeks until the exact reason is revealed.

I have always thought it odd and unfortunate that Collin was not even given a chance to earn a spot during training camp. She looked in great shape and was one of those Rookies – like Chelsea – who had a sweet, good-natured personality. Did she muck up the interview? Highly doubtful since she was an RN.

Very Unfortunate; but I would like to see her have the determination to come back next year to make the squad. She would be the first in a while to accomplish this feat.

You can do it Collin!

And afterwards, when you get the chance, tell Jennifer A I said Hi and say to her, “Stepbrothers”…really? That is your favorite movie?

Is it one particular scene that strikes her fancy…

• I thought Kelli acted snide to Colin from the start for some reason. When she was doing her solo she said “tan enough Colin?” And then remarked when when were we going to see her hair?. So who knows, maybe they had some sort of falling out.

63. I’m really sorry that Vivian didn’t make the team. I thought she was great and deserved a chance. Love the cowboy’s huge fan but I alway’s wonder why there are so few hispanics on the team?

• No vivian… Was hoping the “underdog” would make it.. Her “story” helped her get the fan vote but daaaang thats it! Booo!

• I agree, however the number of girls who audition and are Hispanic is extremely small to being with. Hope that changes!

64. Hope all is well with Courtney and that Tessa’s injury heals fast. Courtney had a bad interview and was probably told about it by Kelli and Judy.

• Poor Tessa seems to be unfortunately accident prone. I’m a colts fan as well, and she was just one of the prettiest girls I’ve ever seen. I’m sure if she can get herself healed , she’ll be a DCC yet. I know it killed Kelli , because you could tell she was so enamored of her . But I feel like Vivian got a bum deal as well . So she wasn’t perfect, she could dance and do all the moves . And I’m sure a few weeks of games, that weight would have melted right off.

65. What happened to the girl with the ugly duckling intro?

66. I was just wondering if there was any way possible to get a contact or more information to audition for next years season? The squad looks amazing!

67. Thansk for the cheers at the games ladie!!!!

68. Jesse King says:

Kaitlyn LaRae is in my opinion the most beautiful girl on the entire Planet!
    DCC is very lucky to have her.
    HOW BOUT THAT KAITLYN!*****

69. Bill Schubele says:

It was surprising to see another side of Chelsea’s personality during trainig camp. There is a substantial line between having a personality that is sassy and spunky; and having one that is fueled by immaturity which, unfortunately, displayed a disrespect with regard to the guidelines and caretakers of the organization you profess to love. Chelsea crossed the line.

Fortunately, everyone of any merit at some point in their life comes to understand and appreciate this ‘line’ – it is called Maturity.

And what is with this hip-hop, modern dance style choreography?

Unpleasant to watch. Pointless. Looks like a group of individuals with a neuro-muscular condition who are randomly hit with a jolt from a cattleprod.

Give me a classy, fun, athletically elegant American style anyday…

• Essa Kate says:

I kind of like the modern choreography. Heaven only knows I don’t like it as a dance, but I think it gives the girls a chance to branch out and learn more about their dancing styles. I prefer clean lines and elegant dance, but hey–something to learn in everything.

• I also don’t understand why they led poor Vivian on, by letting her audition for show group! Every single thing they said about her was about her heavy thighs. Which Kelli finally admitted there was nothing anyone could do, ( at least for this season) and sure enough ,when it was all said and done , they cut her. How classless!! Incidentally Bill, I couldn’t agree with you more Chelsea acted like a a total whiny brat that ended up making all of the other girls even more upset!! She’s the one that cut her from the team by her immature ( can’t touch me I’m a veteran attitude) right down the john. I also agree with you about the “new” dance style. I don’t like it either. I mean, you can kick it up for sure! But at the end of the day, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it….

• I agree about Chelsea and Vivian. Chelsea was a total whiny brat. Vivian was definitely led on by Judy and Kelly. Total classless act by both.

70. I can’t believe that Kaitlyn chick went out and got a spray tan the night before their photo shoot! They get an email two days before telling them NOT to tan and she goes out and does it. What kind of a ding-bat who’s trying to make the team does that? I see she made the team but what an airhead!

I felt bad for Vivian being cut. I was rooting for her – she was trying so hard and she was really cute. As far as them telling her she was too short and the boots looking funny on her – I think that was just being nit-picky. Jenna Lene is probably every bit as short (if not shorter), and there’s no concerns about how the boots looked on her legs. I think it’s just that Vivian has muscular thighs due to her genetics and nothing was going to change that. Had she been black and the fan favorite pick, there is NO WAY they would’ve critiqued her body type (at least on on camera), – they would’ve focused on her dancing as the reason for letting her go.

71. Tamara Laird says:

The last episode was very upsetting. I know you want the girls skinny but what you all did to the other girl that won the online vote was very mean. And Kitty Carter and the both of the old ladys that sit there judging every one maybe you all need to go through what the girls go through every year to keep your jobs.

72. What happened to Collin Julia from last year?

73. Mayer Lanskky says:

I’m a big fan of DCC, especially Megan Mcvay wonder why she didn’t come back for her 5th year, I’m not sure about there football team, there quarterback is way overrated & overpaid lol.

74. I’m disappointed that Vivian didn’t make the squad.

75. Why was the game day episode not aired??? Did I miss it? It didn’t record :(

76. I just have to say, I think it is a complete travesty that Sydney Durso does not have better placement in this squad photo. Sydney should be were Mia is, and Mia should be where Emma, Nicole, Holly, or Brittney are. It just seems so wrong to me to have Sydney behind other people. In my opinion.

77. Dear Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders,
    Hello-hope you enjoy Christmas greeting to celebrate the new year. Cross your fingers hoping to win NFC East against Philadelphia Eagles on week 17 at AT&T Stadium in Arlington. Hope you surprised of receiving letters from Miss Keidra, she like to cheer for Cowboys cheerleaders as America’s sweethearts to go to Pro Bowl in Hawaii, this could be nice. Hope to hear from you, don’t forget to keep in touch.

Trackbacks

1. Quora says:

Where do Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders hang out in Dallas?…

Other than at the stadium? I don’t have any direct knowledge, but since you asked… There’s link to a profile of each cheerleader on their web site, and each of them says what her favorite restaurant is. They probably hang out there at least some of…