AUDITION PREP CLASSES: Learn More.
- The open call preliminary round will be held Saturday, May 4th. The Semi-Final round will be held on Sunday, May 5th.
- Final Round of the Audition process is scheduled for the third weekend of May with Panel Interviews on Friday, May 17th and Performance Finals on Saturday, May 18th.
We are excited to announce season 8 of “Making the Team” on CMT! Audition Applicants will be required to complete the CMT Appearance Release Form for participation in the filming of “Making the Team.” Download the registration form here and bring the completed release to preliminary auditions on May 4th.
Registration has ended.
You can register for the auditions by filling out the online form and submitting it securely online.
Download Application Form
We have included a complete set of Application Forms (including the required waiver and release forms) to download, and print out the form or just mail to the address on the form.
Please return fully completed 2013 Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Audition Application Package to the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders office by THURSDAY, MAY 2, 2013, NO LATER THAN 5:00PM.
Interested young ladies should complete the application and return it to the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders office.
In addition please enclose:
- $25.00 check or money order (non-refundable processing fee)
- Photo of yourself (will not be returned)
(Any type of photograph is acceptable – black & white, color, large, small, Polaroid, professional studio, anything! You are not being judged by your photo – it is simply for identification.
- If registering online you will still have to download and sign “Fair Credit Reporting Act Consumer Report Disclosure” Form, “Waiver and Release” Form, Photo Release Form, and CMT Appearance Release Form.
Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Auditions
One Cowboys Parkway
Irving, Texas 75063-4945