- Basic Uniform is provided
- Cheerleaders are responsible for maintaining the uniform (consisting of boots, shorts, blouse, vest, pom pons, warm-ups, traveling outfits, jackets and show group costumes.) Uniform must be kept clean at all times. Replacement cost of articles lost or damaged must be paid by the Cheerleader.
- All uniforms and other DCC property must be turned in before the next season’s final auditions.
- There are 2-5 rehearsals per week before the season begins. You are expected to attend ALL rehearsals.
- Once the season begins, there will be a set schedule of rehearsals
- All rehearsals are scheduled in the evenings; extra weekend rehearsals for Show Group and Rookies.
- Any girl missing a rehearsal prior to a game or show will not be allowed to perform at that game or show.
- Any Show Group member missing two shows without an acceptable reason will be released from Show Group.
- CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT FEEL THEY CAN ATTEND ALL REHEARSALS SHOULD NOT CONTEMPLATE BEING A DALLAS COWBOYS CHEERLEADER
- Rehearsal dress code will be strictly enforced.
- Cheerleaders are paid $150.00 per home game.
- There is no pay schedule for rehearsals.
- Opportunities for paid appearances and shows are available!
- The DCC uniform is not forgiving and performance requirements are frequently strenuous. Therefore, Cheerleaders must maintain a high level of physical fitness appropriate to these requirements. Individuals not doing so are warned, then put on non-performing status, and finally terminated from the squad.
- Smoking IS NOT allowed in uniform or during Cheerleader functions.
- With the exception of small stud earrings and the Veteran DCC ring, no jewelry is to be worn with the uniform .
- No piece of the uniform or DCC property may be worn any place except when and where it is approved by the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders office.
- Cheerleaders must be at home games up to three hours prior to kick-off.
- All Cheerleaders participate in all Dallas Cowboys home games and any Cowboys home playoff games, American Bowls, and/or Super Bowls.
- If you are selected, you must reside in or relocate to the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.
You must be at least 18 years of age or older at the time of the preliminary auditions!!!!