Rookie - 2012
Hometown: Plano, TX
Occupation: Intern at CBS Sports
Education: Bachelors Degree in Broadcast Journalism
Dance Background & Experience:
- Studio/Competition dancer at Dance Industry Performing Arts Center for 12 years.
- Co-Captain of the Shepton High School Stallionettes Drill Team: (2005-2006)
- Member of the TCU Showgirls: 2009-2012
Words to live by/favorite quote: “Don’t let anyone EVER dull your sparkle”
Five words that describe you: Animated, vibrant, sympathetic, humorous and loving.
- Former Player: Troy Aikman
- Movie: Wedding Crashers/Bridesmaids. I have seen both of these movies probably five times and they still make me laugh out loud.
- DFW Area Restaurant: I have two actually. 1) Terilli’s, LOVE the Italchos 2) Steve Fields, the Chocolate Caramel Buttercream Cake is to DIE for.
- Article of Clothing: I love all of my maxi dresses. So easy to just throw on and still feel cute and comfortable.
- Phone App: Instagram
- Cartoon Character: Tweety Bird
- TV Show: Revenge, gotta love all that drama!
- Holiday: Christmas, or basically the whole month of December. The perfect excuse for hot chocolate and sweets every day!
- Song Right Now: "Honey Bee" by Blake Shelton
- Workout: Bar Method
- Meal: Chips & Salsa/Tex Mex
- Hidden Talent: I love to sing!
- Celebrity Idol: Kristen Chenoweth
One thing most people would be surpised to learn is...I love musical theatre. In my second life I would be on Broadway!
Dream Job: I’d love to be an entertainment reporter, and/or a host of a television show.
Dream Vacation Destination: It is my dream to visit Greece one day, such a beautiful country rich in history.
Why did you decide to audition for the DCC?: Becoming a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader has always been a dream of mine, especially since I grew up as a dancer and a Dallas Cowboys fan. Performing is my passion, I have been doing it my whole life and it is has finally lead me to the DCC. Being one of “America’s Sweethearts” is a lifelong experience full of relationships and memories that I have always dreamed of being a part of. Not to mention, I am a huge football fan.
What are some of your DCC highlights?: I love being surrounded by girls who have the same passion for performing as I do. It’s amazing to see how much support we have for one another. We sweat together, laugh together, share tears together and perform together. The friendships I have made through the DCC will always be unlike any other. I am truly so very fortunate.
Advice for someone who dreams of becoming a DCC: Always follow your dreams! You never know where they might lead you.