5 Year Veteran - 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
Hometown: Saint Charles, Missouri
Hobbies: Making digital scrapbooks, fishing, hiking, playing tennis, traveling, learning to cook, reading and finding new, exotic coffees.
Words to live by/favorite quote: For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5 & 6
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
"If your hair is a mess, add more lipstick." Kelli Finglass (Had to throw that one in there ha!)
What's your most memorable game moment?: After five wonderful seasons as a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader, I find myself fondly reminiscing about numerous game moments; however, the BEST moment of every game was that my parents were right there experiencing it with me! From the very first time this Missouri girl stepped onto the field as a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader at Texas Stadium in 2007 until my final game at the 2012 NFL Pro Bowl, my parents were there every step (and ALL 53 games) along the way!!
What are some of your DCC highlights?:
- Cheering at Texas Stadium for two seasons, including the farewell game to the legendary home of the Dallas Cowboys
- Being part of the FIRST team to cheer on the field at Cowboys Stadium
- Performing live on national television for the annual Thanksgiving Halftime show alongside national recording artists Kelly Clarkson, The Jonas Brothers, Daughtry, Keith Urban and Enrique Iglesias (featuring Pitbull)
- Working with thousands of young girls at Camp DCC across the US and around the world
- USO Tours, having the opportunity to express my appreciation for our armed forces and their families for their service to our country!
- Traveling the world - China, Japan, S Korea, Germany, Italy, Qatar, Afghanistan, Mexico and Bahamas! -
- Representing the Dallas Cowboys at the 2012 NFL Pro Bowl!!!
- Meeting OPRAH and appearing on her TV show! Ahhhhh - Totally checked that off on my bucket list!
What are your favorite DCC traditions?: The DCC sisterhood and bond formed through DCC traditions is/was my absolute favorite part of being a DCC! So many wonderful women came into my life through being a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader. I feel truly blessed that even after retiring, my DCC friendships extend beyond the locker room and continue to grow!
- 2012 Pro Bowl Representative
- 2010 & 2011 Group Leader
- 2009, 2010 & 2011 Show Group
- 67th, 69th, 73rd & 74th USO Tours
Recent Articles by Ally
- Farewell from Ally
- My First Lu’au!
- Pro Bowl Update
- Goodbye Dallas… Aloha Honolulu
- Game 8 More Articles by Ally »