2 Year Veteran - 2011, 2012
Hometown: Sydney, Australia
Occupation: Patient Coordinator
Education: B.A. Health Science, B.A. Chiropractic Science
Hobbies: Eat, sleep, play, dance, repeat.
Dance Background & Experience: I was studio trained and studied at a performing arts high school. When I discovered commercial/hip hop, I fell in love and literally threw my classical training out the window. I have had the opportunity to dance in Asia for numerous contracts. My love for sports lead me to cheerlead for professional rugby league and NBL in Australia.
Words to live by/favorite quote: “Never, never, never give up.” – Winston Churchill
Five words that describe you: Analytical, honest, excitable, indecisive, unpredictable
- Former Player: Troy Aikman
- Movie: The Incredibles
- DFW Area Restaurant: Urban Taco
- Article of Clothing: White silk dress by ‘Seduce’
- Phone App: eBay
- Cartoon Character: Princess Jasmine
- TV Show: The Real Housewives of New York City
- Holiday: Christmas!
- Song Right Now: "We Run the Night" by Havana Brown & Pitbull
- Workout: Boxing
- Meal: Sushi
- Hidden Talent: I can do a North Carolina accent.
- Celebrity Idol: Kourtney Kardashian
One thing most people would be surpised to learn is...I have the ability to do my hair and make-up in less than 15 minutes!
Dream Job: I still dream about going to medical school to become a Neurosurgeon.
Dream Vacation Destination:
I have a great passion for traveling. I have two ‘must do’ destinations:
1. Safari in Africa
2. Outdoor adventures in Brazil – Ziplining, repelling and white water rafting
Why did you decide to audition for the DCC?: My cheerleading director had such a love of the DCC and sparked the thought of auditioning years back. I have always been known to be a little ambitious, so why not move to another country and audition for the most famous cheerleaders in the world?
What are some of your DCC highlights?: The honor of wearing the iconic star spangled uniform. The history and tradition behind the organization is recognizable in approximately 10inches of fabric.
Advice for someone who dreams of becoming a DCC: If you can dream it, you can do it!
Recent Articles by Angela
- Getting to Know Angela
- Remembering the Anxiety
- From Down Under to the Big D More Articles by Angela »