3 Year Veteran - 2011, 2012, 2013
Hometown: Dallas, TX
Education: B.A. Sociology
Hobbies: Dancing (duh!), family, being active and outdoors, playing sports, watching sports, cooking, friends, traveling, adventures, trying new things and doing anything creative!
Dance Background & Experience: Started dancing when I could walk. Grew up competing in jazz, tap, ballet and lyrical until around age 13, when I took up hip-hop and cheerleading.
Words to live by/favorite quote: "It costs nothing to dream, and everything not to."
Five words that describe you: Attention, deficit, hyperactive, disorder … Ha-Ha! Juust kidding. Energetic, goofy, ambitious, witty, creative
- Former Player: Troy Aikman
- Movie: Forgetting Sarah Marshall
- DFW Area Restaurant: Anything Mexican food!
- Article of Clothing: Flip-flops
- Phone App: Twitter
- Cartoon Character: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- TV Show: Game of Thrones
- Holiday: Thanksgiving, because it incorporates my favorite things: food, football and family!
- Charity: Paws In The City, ASPCA, any no-kill animal rescue service
- Ice Cream: Moose Tracks! If you’ve never heard of it, we can’t be friends. ;)
- Junk Food Weakness: Junk food in general is my weakness. Those Hint of Lime chips ... don’t tell me it’s not personal just because it says "Family Size."
One thing most people would be surprised to learn is... I’m a left-handed gypsy with a broken back. No, but really ...
Biggest Fear: Not experiencing any of the above activities. I have a pretty extensive "20's bucket list."
What would be your superpower?: My superpower would be to have all the superpowers, so I wouldn't have to pick just one! Boom!
Most Embarrassing Moment: That time I told the CMT cameras I was “so excited I could pee my pants” right before I hit the field for my first game as a DCC... And then they aired it on national television. LOL! Still haven’t lived that one down. ;)
Dream Job: To be a part of an adventure travel show. Premise: Travel to exotic locations and try extreme activities that the location is known for: Shark diving in South Africa, zip-lining in Costa Rica, surfing in Hawaii, catfish noodling, rock rappelling, sky diving, etc. (this is clearly a "dream" job)
Dream Vacation Destination: Anywhere tropical with a beach.
Why did you decide to audition for the DCC?: For the chance to represent America’s Team, perform on the field of the greatest stadium for the best fans, and be a part of an impactful organization.
What are some of your DCC highlights?: The unforgettable memories and opportunities, the amazing friendships, and the impactful influence! Being a part of something that is so much bigger than you’ve ever imagined!
Advice for someone who dreams of becoming a DCC: Don’t dream it, do it! It’s not an easy journey, but it’s a fun one, no matter the outcome. Don’t take yourself too seriously, have fun with it. And start stretching because stretching is FREE!
- 2012 Show Group
- 75th USO Tour
Recent Articles by Brittney
- Welcome To Training Camp!
- ‘Twas The Night Before Tryouts
- Getting to Know Brittney
- Eight Games of Cheering More Articles by Brittney »