2 Year Veteran - 2011, 2012
Hometown: Dallas, TX
Occupation: Marketing at a finance and investment firm
Education: Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
Hobbies: Dancing (duh!), family, being active and outdoors, playing sports, watching sports, cooking, friends, traveling, adventures, trying new things and doing anything creative!
Dance Background & Experience: Started dancing at age 2, grew up competing in jazz, tap, ballet, and lyrical, and took up hip-hop and cheerleading when I turned 13.
Words to live by/favorite quote: “It cost nothing to dream, and everything not to”
Five words that describe you: Attention, Deficit, Hyperactive, Disorder... haha juust kidding. Energetic, Goofy, Ambitious, Witty, Creative
- Former Player: Troy Aikman
- Movie: Forgetting Sarah Marshall
- DFW Area Restaurant: I like to mix it up! Usually Mexican though.
- Article of Clothing: flip-flops
- Phone App: Pandora Radio
- Cartoon Character: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- TV Show: It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia
- Holiday: Thanksgiving, because it incorporates my favorite things; food, football and family!
- Song Right Now: "Lights" by Ellie Goulding
- Workout: Dancing
- Meal: Depends on my mood – quesadillas, sweet potato fries, sushi...
- Hidden Talent: I’m freakishly flexible, and I can eat more than the average man.
- Celebrity Idol: Marissa Miller
One thing most people would be surpised to learn is...We come from a long line of gypsies on my mom’s side of the family! Ha…Or my “go-to fact” is that I broke my back when I was 14.
Dream Job: Hosting a food & travel show, but that’s been done too many times, so I came up with a new dream job! Host an adventure travel show. Premise: I travel to exotic locations and try extreme activities that the location is known for…Like shark diving in South Africa, zip lining in Costa Rica, and learning to surf in Hawaii! (this is clearly a *dream* job)
Dream Vacation Destination: Anywhere tropical with a beach!
Why did you decide to audition for the DCC?: For the chance to represent America’s Team, perform on the field of the greatest stadium for the best fans, and be a part of an impactful organization.
What are some of your DCC highlights?: The unforgettable memories and opportunities, the amazing friendships, and the impactful influence!
Advice for someone who dreams of becoming a DCC: Don’t dream it, do it! Take chances, work hard, and don’t give up!
- 2012 Show Group
- 75th USO Tour
Recent Articles by Brittney
- Welcome To Training Camp!
- ‘Twas The Night Before Tryouts
- Getting to Know Brittney
- Eight Games of Cheering More Articles by Brittney »