4 Year Veteran - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Hometown: Dallas, TX
Occupation: General Manager of a spin studio
Education: Bachelor of Arts in Sociology from University of North Texas
Hobbies: Adventures, traveling sports, being outdoors and active, dancing; Family, friends, cooking, doing anything artsy and creative
Dance Background & Experience: Started dancing when I could walk. Grew up competing in jazz, tap, ballet and lyrical until around age 13, when I took up hip-hop and cheerleading.
Words to live by/favorite quote: "It costs nothing to dream, and everything not to."
Five words that describe you: Attention, deficit, hyperactive, disorder … Ha-Ha! Juust kidding. Energetic, goofy, ambitious, witty, creative
- Former Player: The Triplets (they're a packaged deal)
- Movie: Anything Will Ferrell
- DFW Area Restaurant: I'm not picky! DFW has the best selection of restaurants, so you can't go wrong with any place!
- Article of Clothing: Flip-flops
- Phone App: Spotify/Pandora
- Cartoon Character: Michelangelo (TMNT)
- TV Show: Game of Thrones
- Holiday: Thanksgiving, because it incorporates my favorite things: food, football and family!
- Charity: Paws in the City, ASPCA, any no-kill animal rescue service
- Ice Cream: Moose Tracks! Or classic mint chocolate chip
- Junk Food Weakness: YES
One thing most people would be surprised to learn is... Don’t let the makeup, big hair and well-manners fool you, I'm really just a goofy tom boy! In fact most of us on the team are. We may look super girly and act well-mannered, but we're really all just a bunch of fun-loving goobers who aren't afraid to get dirty!
Oh... I also won a Britney Spears lookalike contest when I was 14 (hey it was for free concert tickets ok, cut me some slack!)
Biggest Fear: Missing out on life
What would be your superpower?: To be able to fly! BYE traffic!
Most Embarrassing Moment: Being clumsy as I am, I have a lot of those.. but you have to learn to laugh at yourself! Can't take life too seriously, you'll never make it out alive! ;)
Dream Job: To be a part of an adventure travel show. Premise: Travel to exotic locations and try extreme activities that the location is known for- Shark diving in South Africa, zip-lining in Costa Rica, surfing in Hawaii, catfish noodling, rock rappelling, sky diving, etc. (this is clearly a "dream" job)
Dream Vacation Destination: Anywhere tropical with a beach!
Why did you decide to audition for the DCC?: For the chance to represent America’s Team, perform on the field of the greatest stadium for the best fans, and be a part of an impactful organization.
What are some of your DCC highlights?: The unforgettable memories and opportunities, the amazing friendships, and the impactful influence! Being a part of something that is so much bigger than you’ve ever imagined!
Advice for someone who dreams of becoming a DCC: Don't dream it, do it! Life is about taking chances, you have nothing to lose and a lifetime of memories and opportunities to gain!
- 2012 Show Group
- 75th USO Tour
Recent Articles by Brittney
- My Fit Foods – A Fitting Challenge
- Welcome To Training Camp!
- ‘Twas The Night Before Tryouts
- Getting to Know Brittney
- Eight Games of Cheering More Articles by Brittney »