2 Year Veteran - 2011, 2012
Hometown: Cleveland, OH
Occupation: Administrative Assistant/ Sales Associate
Education: B.S. Chemistry
Hobbies: I really enjoy reading and going to sporting events. I just love the atmosphere in a stadium; I would go to a game every day if I could!
Dance Background & Experience: I started taking gymnastics when I was very little, and then when my sister made the switch to dancing I followed in her footsteps! My sister has definitely been my inspiration for dancing. She is now the proud owner of her very own dance studio, The Turning Pointe, at home in Ohio! I’m so very proud of her!!
Words to live by/favorite quote: “Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever” Ghandi
Five words that describe you: Optimistic, energetic, sweet-tooth, easy going, young at heart!
- Former Player: Tom Landry. I really respect and admire his work ethic. Fun Fact: when my mom and I visited the Pro Football Hall of Fame, I took a picture with Tom Landry’s bronze head! It was awesome!
- Movie: Spaceballs!! I love stupid humor!
- DFW Area Restaurant: I don’t think I could pick just one! But I’m always down for some Chinese or BBQ!!
- Article of Clothing: Cowboy boots! Duh ;-)
- Phone App: I have 2: MapMyRun, because it’s just awesome! And the Kindle app, because I love to read and really enjoy having all my books with me wherever I go!
- Cartoon Character: How can you pick just one Disney Princess?? If I had to pick… my top three would be Snow White, Belle, and Cinderella!
- TV Show: Outside of Twilight I’m not a huge vampire fanatic, but I’m beginning to become obsessed with True Blood!
- Holiday: Fourth of July!! I love celebrating our country and spending time with my family!
One thing most people would be surprised to learn is... I shoot a semi-automatic handgun competitively!
Dream Job: I would love to work in a research and development lab synthesizing and formulating new things! Not sure what those new things are yet, but I really enjoy being at the frontier of science and blazing a trail!
Dream Vacation Destination: Anywhere my family is! If my family is there, I’m having a good time!
Why did you decide to audition for the DCC?: I had to know what it was like to wear those white boots! But seriously, I knew I wanted to be a DCC when I decided that professional cheerleading was for me. To be a part of America’s Team and grace the sidelines with THE Dallas Cowboys, there’s nothing that compares!
What are some of your DCC highlights?: All my beautiful friends! But seriously, the friendships I’ve made on this team are priceless! I love the games, and photo shoots, and half-times, and appearances, but it is the amazing women I stand next to that make this a truly unique experience. I have met so many wonderful, talented, sweet, and kind young women that I will keep in my life forever! And that has made this time in my life so amazing!!!
Advice for someone who dreams of becoming a DCC: I would tell them to dream big and plan for the future! Being a DCC is a wonderful experience, but you also need to have a plan for life after cheerleading! Work hard on the dance floor, and harder in the classroom!