2 Year Veteran - 2011, 2012
Hometown: Layton, UT
Occupation: Legal Assistant
Hobbies: Dancing has always been my number one passion; I have been doing piques around the house for as long as I can remember! I love spending time with my friends and family watching a football or baseball game.
Dance Background & Experience: I have been dancing since I was two! I’ve done all kinds of dance, from hip hop to tap, but I especially loved ballet.
Words to live by/favorite quote: "Go forward in life in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, but with great and strong purpose in your heart."
Five words that describe you: bubbly, organized, athletic, positive, tenacious
- Former Player: Troy Aikman
- Movie: For Love of the Game
- DFW Area Restaurant: Patrizio's, I love Italian food!
- Article of Clothing: Dresses! I'm a total girly girl and love to dress up :)
- Phone App: It's a toss-up between Twitter, of course, and Flixter, I love going to movies!
- Cartoon Character: Princess Aurora from Sleeping Beauty
- TV Show: Just whatever is on ESPN or NFL network!
- Holiday: March 16th, My Birthday of course! I can't pick between Holiday's, I love celebrating them all!
- Song Right Now: "Sunshine" by Matisyahu
- Workout: Interval Circuits
- Meal: Chicken Alfredo
- Hidden Talent: I love to bake treats!
- Celebrity Idol: Julianne Hough
One thing most people would be surpised to learn is...I've never had a grape, orange, lemon, or any kind of berry and don't plan to anytime soon!
Dream Job: Sports Medicine Doctor
Dream Vacation Destination: Beautiful beach in Turks and Caicos
Why did you decide to audition for the DCC?: It began with my passion for dancing, and cheering. My dream to become one of Americas Sweethearts grew with my love of football and where better to experience game day than Cowboys Stadium?!
What are some of your DCC highlights?: I love getting to interact with such a variety of people, including my special teammates. Nothing beats a sideline view of the game while dancing in such a spirited stadium!
Advice for someone who dreams of becoming a DCC: Come to auditions prepared, knowing you have and will continue to work your absolute hardest! Be yourself and believe in yourself!