2 Year Veteran - 2012, 2013
Hometown: Long Island, NY
Education: Degree in Liberal Arts & Sciences
Dance Background & Experience: Eighteen years dance training in tap, jazz, ballet, lyrical, hip-hop and contemporary. Ten years of competitive experience with a dance studio and four years competing with my high school varsity dance team. More recently, I danced three seasons in the NFL as a New York Jets Flight Crew Cheerleader.
Words to live by/favorite quote: "In a world where you can be anything, be yourself!"
Five words that describe you: Genuine, optimistic, driven, compassionate, funny
- Former Player: Emmitt Smith because he still holds the record for most rushing yards in the NFL!
- Movie: Dirty Dancing
- DFW Area Restaurant: I love Nick & Sam's Grill!
- Article of Clothing: My favorite article of clothing would definitely be cute shoes!
- Phone App: In my opinion, Shazam is the best app out there! For music lovers like me, it is the greatest thing!
- Cartoon Character: Winnie the Pooh! He'll always be adorable to me.
- TV Show: Saturday Night Live has been a favorite of mine since I was really young! I love the best of Chris Farley.
- Holiday: I love Christmas time, especially at home in New York! The city is all festive and beautiful.
- Charity: Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Ice Cream: Cookie dough ice cream. Hands down favorite.
- Junk Food Weakness: Chips and guacamole is a temptation I can never overcome! It's too good to pass up.
One thing most people would be surprised to learn is... People who are around me all the time know this, but those who aren’t might not know that I am the biggest klutz in the world! I can’t get through a day without tripping, knocking things over or banging into something! I somehow manage to pull off being a graceful dancer on the field, but continue to be a spaz in everyday life!
Biggest Fear: Besides spiders, which are terrifying to me, my biggest fear is being abducted!!
What would be your superpower?: I would love to be able to read people's minds!
Most Embarrassing Moment: I hate when I trip in public. Even though this happens to me a lot, it's still embarrassing, and I always hope nobody sees it!
Dream Job: I am living my dream job as a DCC!
Dream Vacation Destination: Anywhere tropical!
Why did you decide to audition for the DCC?: I decided to audition for DCC because I wanted to try something totally new! DCC has been around for years and not only has a prestigious reputation, but also a uniform that is recognized around the world! It was an honor to even be considered throughout the audition process.
What are some of your DCC highlights?: My favorite part about being a DCC is being a positive role model for girls of all ages and showing them that your biggest goals and dreams are achievable!
Advice for someone who dreams of becoming a DCC: I would say never give up on your dreams, no matter what. The only person standing in your way is you! Surround yourself with people who support you and will genuinely be happy for your success.