Rookie - 2012
Hometown: La Habra, California
Education: Business Administration
Dance Background & Experience: I’ve been dancing since I was 4, then at age 5 I switched over into cheerleading. I’ve cheered my entire life all the way through high school and was Varsity Captain of my cheer squad.
Words to live by/favorite quote: “Believe in the beauty of your dreams”
Five words that describe you: Genuine, Compassionate, Optimistic, Diligent and Dedicated
- Former Player: Troy Aikman - He led the Cowboys to 3 Super Bowls
- Movie: Titanic
- DFW Area Restaurant: Saltgrass Steak House
- Article of Clothing: My Crazy Socks!
- Phone App: iMovie
- Cartoon Character: Mooshoo from Mulan - He’s so funny!
- TV Show: The Walking Dead - I love thrillers!
- Holiday: Christmas and Halloween - I love decorating and dressing up!
- Song Right Now: "Feel So Close" by Calvin Harris
- Workout: Crunches
- Meal: Fettuccini Alfredo
- Hidden Talent: I can twist my wrist around.
- Celebrity Idol: Beyonce
One thing most people would be surpised to learn is...I have a very athletic side. I grew up playing Little League Baseball with boys, and then became an All-Star softball player throughout high school.
Dream Job: My ultimate dream job would be designing or creating, I have a big imagination and I would love to bring all my crazy ideas to life.
Dream Vacation Destination: Bora Bora! It would be great to stay in a water bungalow with the glass bottom floors.
Why did you decide to audition for the DCC?: I was inspired when I saw them perform on the USO Tour in Korea. I got to talk to some of the DCC, and they were very encouraging so I decided to fly to Dallas and give it a chance.
What are some of your DCC highlights?: I love being part of a respectable organization. I get the opportunity to meet people from all over the world and it allows me to grow as a performer as well as a person.
Advice for someone who dreams of becoming a DCC: Don’t give up on your dream, keep pushing forward, and never let outside influences bring you down no matter how tough the road is to get there.