2 Year Veteran - 2012, 2013
Hometown: Plano, TX
Occupation: Project Coordinator for a Marketing company
Education: Bachelors Degree in Broadcast Journalism
Dance Background & Experience:
- Studio/Competition dancer at Dance Industry Performing Arts Center for 12 years.
- Co-Captain of the Shepton High School Stallionettes Drill Team: (2005-2006)
- Member of the TCU Showgirls: 2009-2012
Words to live by/favorite quote: “With change comes opportunity”
Five words that describe you: Animated, vibrant, sympathetic, humorous and loving.
- Former Player: Troy Aikman and Emmitt Smith
- Movie: Wedding Crashers
- DFW Area Restaurant: I have two actually. 1) Terilli’s, LOVE the Italchos 2) Steve Fields, the Lobster Pizza and Chocolate Caramel Buttercream Cake are amazing!
- Article of Clothing: Yoga pants and a soft t-shirt
- Phone App: Twitter, Facebook and Instagram... surprising I know
- Cartoon Character: Pumbaa from the Lion King
- TV Show: Revenge, Vampire Diaries, So you think you can dance
- Holiday: Christmas
- Charity: Salvation Army
- Ice Cream: Blue Bell Ice Cream’s The Great Divide
- Junk Food Weakness: Sweets! Cake, brownies, donuts, cinnamon rolls, freshly baked chocolate chip cookies...you name it and I probably love it!
One thing most people would be surprised to learn is... About 2 years ago, a copperhead snake (aka a poisonous snake) bit me on the top of my right foot. It was so incredibly painful, my little toes and foot were so swollen and I couldn’t walk for two weeks eek! That horrible experience just reaffirmed my fear of snakes.
Biggest Fear: Getting stranded in the open water, or getting lost by myself in a giant forest.
What would be your superpower?: Having a secret invisibility shield, or being able to read people’s minds! Now that would be useful.
Dream Job: I’d love to be an entertainment reporter, and/or a host for a sports team or television show.
Dream Vacation Destination: I’d love to visit Greece, such a beautiful country rich in history.
Why did you decide to audition for the DCC?: Becoming a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader has always been a dream of mine, especially since I grew up as a dancer and a Dallas Cowboys fan. Performing is my passion, I have been doing it my whole life and it is has finally led me to the DCC. Being one of “America’s Sweethearts” is a lifelong experience full of relationships and memories that I have always dreamed of being a part of. Not to mention, I am a huge football fan.
What are some of your DCC highlights?: I love being surrounded by girls who have the same passion for performing as I do. It’s amazing to see how much support we have for one another. We sweat together, laugh together, share tears together and perform together. The friendships I have made through the DCC will always be unlike any other. I am truly so very fortunate.
Advice for someone who dreams of becoming a DCC: With hard work and dedication anything is possible. Practice those dance moves and perfect those high kicks. Believe in yourself and always follow your dreams!