Rookie - 2012
Hometown: Sherman, TX
Occupation: Dance Director/Instructor; Pilates Instructor
Dance Background & Experience: I have been competing in all genres of dance since age 2 and was a Cheerleader Captain in High School. When I moved to Dallas I was a Dancer for the Dallas Mavericks for 4 years and served as Captain/Choreographer for the last 3 of those years.
Words to live by/favorite quote: “Nobody put’s baby in the corner” - Dirty Dancing and “Show me the Money”- Jerry McGuire
Five words that describe you: Outgoing, Loving, Sweet, Fun, and Sassy
- Former Player: Roger Staubach and Troy Aikman
- Movie: Anything Scary! I love old classic horror movies!
- DFW Area Restaurant: Eddie V’s in Uptown Dallas
- Article of Clothing: Lululemon Athletic Wear
- Phone App: Shazaam
- Cartoon Character: Hello Kitty
- TV Show: Dance Moms
- Holiday: Christmas and Valentine’s Day
- Song Right Now: "Boyfriend" by Justin Bieber
- Workout: Pilates
- Meal: Steak and Mashed Potatoes
- Hidden Talent: I’m really great with kids! :)
- Celebrity Idol: Beyonce
One thing most people would be surpised to learn is...I’m actually a pretty shy person!
Dream Job: One day I would love to be the Choreographer for an NBA or NFL team!
Dream Vacation Destination: Mediterranean Cruise
Why did you decide to audition for the DCC?: I was born and raised a Cowboys fan and grew up idolizing the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders!
What are some of your DCC highlights?: What I like most about being a DCC is all of the friendships and memories you make with the other girls!
Advice for someone who dreams of becoming a DCC: I auditioned 3 times before I actually made the team. So I would tell someone that wants to become a DCC “if at first you don’t succeed... try, try again!”