2 Year Veteran - 2011, 2012
Hometown: Dallas, TX
Occupation: Human Resources Generalist
Hobbies: I love to cook! I spend almost every night that we have off from practice cooking. I also like to work out and take Zumba classes.
Dance Background & Experience: I danced my whole life from jazz, tap, ballet, and hip hop growing up to drill team and competitive dance in high school. In college, I was on the University of Arkansas Pom Squad and got to cheer/dance at all of the football, basketball, and baseball games. I’m so lucky to still get to continue my passion for dancing and performing.
Words to live by/favorite quote: “To succeed in life, you need 3 things: a wishbone, a backbone, and a funnybone.” –Reba McEntire
Five words that describe you: sweet, compassionate, loyal, driven, and lighthearted
- Former Player: Troy Aikman and Roger Staubach
- Movie: Bull Durham
- DFW Area Restaurant: Anamias
- Article of Clothing: I like wearing fun flirty dresses. They’re easy to slip on and you can dress them up or down.
- Phone App: Twitter and Instagram.. and I don’t go a day without using my GPS =)
- TV Show: Seinfeld, Big Bang Theory
- Holiday: Thanksgiving. I love to cook and it’s even more enjoyable to be able to cook festive treats for friends and family over the holidays. Also, we always have a Thanksgiving Day game, so not only do I get to spend time with my family, but also my DCC family!
- Song Right Now: "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepson
- Workout: Boot Camp & Running
- Meal: Mexican Food
- Hidden Talent: I can raise my right eyebrow without moving my left.
- Celebrity Idol: Blake Lively
One thing most people would be surpised to learn is...I have a slight obsession with soup... Every kind of soup =)
Dream Job: A food critic in Italy wouldn’t be half bad.
Dream Vacation Destination: My dream vacation would be to go to Curacao, an island in the Caribbean. It was one of the destinations they went to on ABC’s show “The Bachelorette” and it looked beautiful. I would love to get to travel there one day. Also, I would hope that one day I could take a few weeks off and travel around Italy.
Why did you decide to audition for the DCC?: There was never really a question on whether I was going to try out or not for DCC. I pretty much knew my whole life that I was going to try out… the only question I had was when! I’m happy with my decision in that I waited to try out until I got my college degree and that I kept up my dancing all the while!
What are some of your DCC highlights?: I think the words “Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader” means something different to each girl, but to me I still feel like a little girl with a big dream. Growing up, I idolized the DCC and now that I am one, I still hold the name to such a high standard. I will never take it for granted and always appreciate the professionalism of our team and organization