2 Year Veteran - 2011, 2012
Hometown: Jacksonville, FL
Occupation: Sales/Marketing Representative
Education: B.S. Business & Hospitality Administration
Hobbies: My hobbies include traveling, running, and spending time with friends and family.
Dance Background & Experience: I grew up in a dance studio in St. Augustine, Florida where I trained in ballet, tap, jazz and modern. I joined the dance team my senior year of high school and went on to dance on the dance team at Florida State University.
Words to live by/favorite quote: “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams”
Five words that describe you: Ambitious, Loyal, Feisty, Thoughtful, Sensitive
- Former Player: Deion Sanders & Emmitt Smith
- Movie: The Wedding Date & How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
- DFW Area Restaurant: The Porch & Kenny’s Woodfire Grill
- Article of Clothing: Swimsuit!
- Phone App: Pinterest! I’ve forgotten that my phone has any other apps!
- TV Show: NCIS
- Holiday: Christmas, Thanksgiving and 4th of July!
- Song Right Now: "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepson
- Workout: Running
- Meal: Brunch
- Hidden Talent: I do excellent YouTube video impressions.
- Celebrity Idol: Lauren Conrad
One thing most people would be surpised to learn is...I’m messy :/
Dream Job: My dream job is to host a travel show. I grew up watching Samantha Brown’s “Great Hotels” on the Travel Channel and I’ve been envious of her job ever since!
Dream Vacation Destination: Anyplace tropical!!
Why did you decide to audition for the DCC?: I have wanted to be a DCC since I was a little girl. I knew I would never forgive myself if I didn’t try!
What are some of your DCC highlights?: I love that every experience is new to me and that I am faced with amazing and challenging opportunities all the time!
Advice for someone who dreams of becoming a DCC: Start stretching and taking dance classes now! You can never be too prepared. Also, you HAVE to try!