Rookie - 2013
Hometown: Whitehouse, TX
Occupation: Assistant to a Fashion Designer
Education: B.S. in Fashion Merchandising with a minor in Business.
Dance Background & Experience: I have been in studio dance since I was little, drill team for 3 years and officer, Rangerette Swingster and Lieutenant. I also performed during the halftime show at Superbowl XLV!
Words to live by/favorite quote: "Beauty knows no pain." – Gussie Nell Davis
Five words that describe you: Dedicated, ambitions, driven, spiritual, and caring.
- Former Player: Emmitt Smith
- Movie: Alfred Hitchcock's "Rear Window"
- DFW Area Restaurant: Mi Cocina
- Article of Clothing: My Nike AirMax shoes!
- Phone App: Domino’s app because I can order pizza at any time!
- Cartoon Character: Wonder Woman of course!!
- TV Show: House Hunters
- Holiday: Halloween because it’s my birthday!!
- Charity: The Salvation Army
- Ice Cream: Cappuccino Chunky Chocolate
- Junk Food Weakness: I love dark chocolate and Pizza.
One thing most people would be surprised to learn is... I am left handed
Biggest Fear: My biggest fear is spiders
What would be your superpower?: Super Speed
Most Embarrassing Moment: One of my most embarrassing moments is when I flirted with my therapist after coming out of knee surgery because I was still on heavy medication!!
Dream Job: I would love to be a food critic!
Dream Vacation Destination: I would love to go to Bora Bora.
Why did you decide to audition for the DCC?: Because I wanted to be an ambassador for the Dallas Cowboys as well as continue to dance and do what I love! I have always admired the cheerleaders for their spirit and inner beauty towards the Cowboys organization and their community; I’ve always wanted to be a part of that.
What are some of your DCC highlights?: What I would like most about being a part of DCC is being a positive role model to others and being able to make a difference in the Dallas community.
Advice for someone who dreams of becoming a DCC: Never give up on your dream and to always stay true to yourself!