3 Year Veteran - 2011, 2012, 2013
Hometown: Austin, TX
Occupation: Advertising Professional
Education: B.A. in Marketing
Hobbies: I love to dance, run 5ks, and workout in my spare time. I also really love hanging out with my family and friends.
Dance Background & Experience: I began dancing in high school, continued on throughout college at the D-League and Pro NBA level and now here I am… one of America’s Sweethearts.
Words to live by/favorite quote: "Remind her to seize the opportunities that this world can offer, but always with an eye squarely fixed on how to help others do likewise."
Five words that describe you: Fun-loving, Passionate, Strong, Curious, and Giving
- Former Player: The Triplets!
- Movie: Crazy, Stupid, Love
- DFW Area Restaurant: Nick and Sam’s Grill
- Article of Clothing: A simple & classic dress.
- Phone App: Pinterest/Snap Chat/Instagram
- Cartoon Character: Betty Boop, she is so cute!
- TV Show: Scandal & Revenge
- Holiday: Christmas
- Charity: N7 Fund
- Ice Cream: Lavender Vanilla & Avocado Coconut
- Junk Food Weakness: I have a terrible weakness for Twizzlers, French fries dipped in a Wendy’s Frosty, and the occasional “Fro-Yo”. If I could eat that every day, I would.
One thing most people would be surprised to learn is... I've never two-stepped! (I love country music too).
Biggest Fear: Not living life to its fullest.
What would be your superpower?: My super power—time traveler.
Dream Job: My dream job would have to be an event planner!
Dream Vacation Destination: I love to travel and I’m naturally a curious person, so my dream vacation would be to travel to every continent and do something I will never forget.
Why did you decide to audition for the DCC?: I’ve wanted to be a DCC since I was a little girl. The timing was right and I had so much support from my family and friends that I had to go for my dream.
What are some of your DCC highlights?: What I love most about being a part of DCC is that I have met the most amazing, beautiful and kind women and now I get to call them my friends!
Advice for someone who dreams of becoming a DCC: My advice: It is NEVER too late to begin your dream. I’m a huge believer of this because I started dancing at age 14 .… when you know what you want, you have to go for it and leave all your fear behind. So, to anyone who dreams of becoming a DCC and you think it’s too late, it’s never too late. Go for it.